With two little ones three and under, I have gotten pretty accustomed to having baby products around the house. And I have to tell you guys, one of my greatest simple pleasures is discovering ways to use these products beyond just for their intended uses for the babes. One of our personal favorites is Johnson’s® Baby Bubble Bath – it makes the most luxurious, bubbliest bubble baths ever, but is also great for all sorts of other stuff, as I’ve come to find out. Today I thought I’d share with you eight awesome hacks I’ve found for this amazing product that will make you want to head to your local Walmart (we get ours there, in the baby product aisle inside of the kids’ section), like immediately, and grab a bottle.
1. Eye makeup remover. I have incredibly sensitive eyes, and I also have eczema that tends to flare up on my eyelids. (It’s beyond unattractive, and miserably itchy.) The only thing I’ve found that is gentle enough to remove my makeup without irritating my eyes is Johnson’s® Baby Bubble Bath. I wet a cotton ball, squirt on a little bubble bath, wipe, and rinse.
2. All-in-one travel cleanser. The kids and I travel a lot – everywhere from to see my husband at work on the road with the band, to visiting my sister out of state, to having overnights at my mom’s, to family vacations. It’s challenging enough to haul around a 16 month old and 3 year old, much less a bunch of extra stuff. My solution has been to bring a bottle of Johnson’s® Baby Bubble Bath and use it for a hand wash, a body wash, a face wash, and a shampoo, as well as bubble bath on the go. It saves a lot of room and a lot of hassle.
3. Bubble blowing fun. We squirt a little Johnson’s® Baby Bubble Bath in a bottle of water, shake to combine, and use a bubble wand to blow bubbles with the kids.
4. Insect repellant. I’m not a big fan of chemical insecticides, so to keep bugs away from our plants, I just mix Johnson’s® Baby Bubble Bath with water in a spray bottle, shake, and spray directly on the plants.
5. Wading pool fun. Another unique way to utilize Johnson’s® Baby Bubble Bath is to add a squirt to the kids’ wading pool in the summer as it’s filing up. Trust me, there is little more exciting for small kids than combining a pool and bubbles in the summertime. Hours of fun.
6. Spot remover. I mix a small amount of Johnson’s® Baby Bubble Bath with water and use a washcloth to get small spots out of our carpet and upholstery.
7. Shaving. I’ve been amazed at how great Johnson’s® Baby Bubble Bath is for shaving. My legs feel incredibly soft afterward. The best.
8. Hand washing delicates. I mix a couple of squirts of Johnson’s® Baby Bubble Bath in a sink full of water and do my hand washing of aundry that way, then hang dry. It’s effective and keeps delicate clothing in great shape.
Honestly, it’s kind of amazing how many different uses we’re able to get from a bottle of baby bubble bath! For more creative baby product hacks, check out this Pinterest board. And if you have any of your own, please share them in the comments!
I have been compensated by Johnson’s® Baby for this post; however, I am sharing my own thoughts. All opinions are my own.
If someone is reporting an adverse event or a product quality complaint, please tell them to call the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) North America Consumer Care Center at 800-361-8068 during normal business hours of operation: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. After normal business hours, they can report adverse events or product quality complaints through www.jnj.com Contact Us page.